Transistor Flip-Flop Workshop
This workshop is currently presented at Electronics123 and are open for all ages. Do not miss out on this opportunity to get an introduction into electronic circuit building on pcb (printed circuit board).
For the successful completion of the workshop you will need to master the following skills:
- Accurate fitment of pcb in enclosure
- Accurate drilling of 0.8mm holes
- Accurate drawing of artwork for electrical tracks on the pcb
- Etching of pcb.
- Correct placement of components on pcb
- Soldering of thru hole components
- Fault finding
Total cost R249 per person. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm next presentation.